Saturday, January 8, 2011

Races of Blackmoor Update

One of the first things I look at when I pick up a new campaign setting are the races. Usually the selection of races presented in a Campaign Setting book will give you some impression of the kind of setting you are dealing with. Since I started this blog, I have touched on many of the different races of Blackmoor in my blog entries.



Inspired by a comment from Rich in the last entry, I thought it might be interesting to give an overview of how this topic has been dealt with so far.


Humans
Afridhi
Valemen
Peshwah
Federation Humans


Demihumans
Elves
Dwarves
Halflings

Other races
 That's it so far, but I am working on other races as well, as Blackmoor is home to a wide range of creatures. Maybe one day I will even produce a source book collecting all of these and more?





Image Source: Ylla Fairy


-Havard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blackmoor Like Map Used for Runehammer's Crown & Skull RPG?

  Crown & Skull is a new TTRPG created by  Brandish Gilhelm, Hankerin Ferninale and Ingrid Burnall and published by Runehammer Games. T...